Facebook groups are gold mines! I always like to say that if you are on Facebook to chat and catch up with friends, it is cool but then you should understand that a lot of awesomeness and money is being made by being on Facebook. You should tap into it. That said.
A Facebook group is a very beautiful way to grow a community, connect with people and learn a lot. I remember when I joined Facebook, I didn’t know this. I joined some groups that I never participated in and some people added me to other groups. But since being knowledgeable, I deleted those groups and joined the ones of my interest. I belong to groups that teach me to be a thought leader, a good cook, a good wife (yelz), love God, stay healthy etc.
But of all these groups, I want to recommend my favorites and I encourage you to check them out and enjoy.
1) SMARTBCAMP: If you are a budding entrepreneur or a thought leader and looking for ways to stay on your grind, this group is the best for you. This group holds entrepreneurs from various sectors ranging from school owners, story tellers, social media strategists, fashionpreneurs, travel agents etc. The Smartbcamp group transforms small businesses into phenomenal using tips, strategies and techniques to enable you dominate your marketplace. The group encourages adding value to people and geating value back. The phenomenal group is headed by John Obidi and has over 11,000 members.
2) NIGERIA PODCAST NETWORK: I love this group because of the story of the person who started it. Let me brief you. This group is headed by Dayo Samuel. Dayo Samuel used to have a very thick Yoruba accent. But this didn’t stop him from being who he wanted to be. He worked hard towards it and today he speaks clean! He owns his own podcast called Audacity2lead and runs this group for people who will love to start their own podcast. He puts them through trainings and lots of networking happens there too. I dare say that Dayo Samuel is the King of Podcast in Nigeria. This group has over 1600 podcasters.
3) THE MILLIONAIRE HOUSEWIFE: Temi Ashabi is a power woman teaching stay at home mothers how to make money from home. She teaches them how to break away from a shallow mindset and see possibilities of starting with nothing and earning big. Not just big but becoming millionaires. I met her at the Mastering the business of your talent program and I must confess she has a lot of energy and positive vibe. If you must work with Temi, you should be ready to be a doer! I joined this group recently but I’m feeling it already. This group has over 3800 members.
4) TOTAL MAKEOVER PROGRAM: Let’s talk about my love. Hehehehe. I have never met Remi Owadokun before but gosh!!!! She is amazing. Her story is out of this world and she is a real testimony. The Total makeover program group is dedicated to improving your health and happiness. She gives awesome health tips. Did I mention she has an app on Google play store? Oh yes! So, you enjoy all the amazing stuff she shares on the go. The group has over 2300 beautiful people in it.
5) DRESSUP ACADEMY: Honestly, I recently joined this group and I went through the old posts and I was impressed. This group headed by Akanmu Stephen helps you get better at what you wear. The group teaches men’s style and women style. It also teaches other components beyond appearance, types of dress code, when and how to wear them, how first impressions work and how it affects you as a business professional. This group is very necessary for entrepreneurs. You have to learn how to dress your hustle. It has about 306 members.
6) THE INFOPRENEURS HUB: Heloooooooooo (That’s how she starts most of her live videos)
This group is powered by the ever energetic Stephanie Obi. Stephanie is the queen of online courses and she teaches people how to create online courses from scratch to top. The group focuses on women who want to turn their skills, knowledge and life experiences into a profitable online business. So, if you fall into this category, she will teach you how to create courses that you can sell over and over again. The group has over 2800 members.
I joined some groups some days back. Some, I have been to while some I am yet to explore but I definitely will. It is important to join groups that interest you and will build you to become better at what you do.
Meanwhile, I have a Facebook group too. (I wasn’t going to forget that). It’s called iModelAfrica Network and it’s a support group for young female entrepreneurs. So, if you are looking for some motivation, new business friends, collaborations, accountability partners, lifestyle and business talks, Join us here and be among the pioneers of the group!
PS: Please note that these groups have added value to me in one way or the other and that’s why I recommend them. I will recommend more groups as I explore.
Which other Facebook groups will you recommend? Drop the name or link of the groups below.