Gone are those days when you’d have to spend months in a bid to get your book out. With Daniel media, it’s only a matter of days and voila, your book is launched. Ebooks are just like the normal books you read except that they are digital. They can be read in phones, iPads, tablets and laptops. The great thing is that this is only just one format because this same ebook can be printed to hard copy or even read as an audio book that can be hosted on platforms like Audible. The opportunities are endless. These tips you are about to read addresses serves the limiting beliefs some people have as regards writing an ebook.
As a thought leader, one way to establish authority is by writing a book. People begin to perceive you as an expert in that field. But just before you write that ebook, there are tips that will be useful for you to write and launch your ebook successfully.
1) Marketing starts now – A lot of people make the mistake of marketing their book when it is out. The best way to get people interested in it the very day you start to write. If you plan to launch in the next month, then you need to start today. Don’t feel scared that you may share all that’s in the book. You can share snippets of the book, a few pages for free download, you can make a quiz out of it, you can make the topic controversial, you can work with influencers to start talking about the book. The most important thing is not to keep quiet till the D-day. Say something every day about the book.
2) The Name of the book doesn’t matter – If you have ever felt like you need to get a name for your book before you start, you are wrong! The important thing is the idea. Not everyone gets the book title before they start writing and for some who have a book title, eventually change it before they finish writing. Just pay attention to all you read and experience, the name of the book may be hidden there.
3) It mustn’t be a self-help book – Just because you are a content specialist doesn’t mean you can’t write a book in marriage if you are experienced. If you know you have value or even feel like entertaining your audience, by all means, write. Variety is the spice of life, right?
4) It must not be an encyclopedia – I know you have read lots of bulky books and now it’s time to write yours and you feel like you need to reciprocate the bulky gesture. No! Ensure your book is clear, simple and can be understood. It doesn’t matter if it’s 18 pages. All we want from you is a book that has value in it.
5) Be human – When you write, write like you are having a conversation with a friend. Write in a manner that will keep your reader glued to their phones. Make use of humour, sarcasm, metaphor and other figures of speech to make it interesting.
PS: Product in 30 starts on the 1st of July and I will be working with 25 people who will like to build and launch their websites in 30 days. You will need this website to launch and sell your ebook!
You’ll get access to the
– ‘Website Design Pro’ course
– ‘Free themes
– Website templates for personal brands
– 30 days accountability and review of your design
The first 5 people to join us, will get a premium website builder for free.
*** Please note that this is for personal brands only.
Secure your spot here – www.paystack.com/pay/pi30